Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flowers, Pictures, and Warm Days.

My friend Heather took Emmie's 18 month and Caleb's 3 year pictures.... a little late. I just wanted to put it off until it was warm enough to do outside picture for once since they both cold weather birthdays. But, it was more than warm for these pictures, it was downright hot! The heat index for this July day was about 104! My poor babies had to sit an hour in the heat waiting through photo sessions with clients for my side business, and then they were hot, sweaty, and crabby for their session. But Heather is good at salvaging at got some cute pictures. I especially love the ones of Caleb sheltering his sister from the edge of the pond. He was so concerned about her falling that he held her hand, elbow, or shoulder almost the whole time. It was so cute. I hope that he is always so thoughtful and loving towards her!









No comments: